- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Hungry For Change
James Colquhoun, Laurentine ten Bosch, Dr. Mark Hyman
Pioneers in the field of nutrition and internationally renowned filmmakers, James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch join with leading experts to offer proven strategies to lose weight, prevent and reverse disease, and optimize health. With Hungry for Change, you’ll discover:
- Amazingly delicious, nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts
- How to navigate your supermarket: what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind DIET, SUGAR-FREE, and FAT-FREE products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don’t work
- How to read labels and what food additives to avoid
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies
Providing practical solutions, Hungry for Change shows that your health is in your hands and that you can escape the diet trap forever. Experts from the field of medicine and nutrition plus transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight, give you the tools and inspiration you need to begin your journey toward total vibrant health, right now.
[ISBN: 978-0062220844 – 304 Pages – Hardbound – 9x6x1 – Pub 1914]
Out of stock
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 in|