- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Thugs, Drugs and the War on Bugs
Dr. Brad Case
How the Healthcare Revolution Will Lead Us Past Greed, Ego, and Scary Germs.
A scathing exposé on America's “Sick Care” industry! Dr. Case not only describes what's wrong with the healthcare system in an engaging and even humorous way, he also provides common sense approaches for safely working within the system, or avoiding it altogether. Topics include …
- The history of allopathic medicine
- The American Medical Association's war on natural healthcare providers
- The FDA/Big Pharma collusion and other conflicts of interest
- The huge issue of “iatrogenesis” or doctor-caused illness and death;
- The overuse of antibiotics that leads to highly resistant, deadly “superbugs”
[ISBN: 9780981989501 – 516 Pages – Hardbound – 9×6 – Pub: 2010]
Out of stock
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 3 in|